1. Surprising an old high school friend in Brighton.
2. Seeing Louis CK at the O2.
4. Visiting Kew Gardens.
5. Going to Yale University Press and doing work experience.
6. Watching the Cambridge-Oxford boat race.
7. People watching on the tube.
8. Walking around a city and remembering why I love history so much. History geek fo' life.
1. Seeing Sister Act on stage.
2. Seeing Aziz Ansari perform stand up.
3. Visiting Hersheypark, and going 200 ft in the air, just to be slammed down at 75mph.
4. Going to my first ever winetasting at Tolinos winery in Bangor, PA.
5. Discovering the wonder of Netflix.
7. Just walking around Central Park.
8. Catching a Phillies game and singing 'Take me out to the ball game' in the 7th innings.
Lots of people said to me I wouldn't want to come home. But that's far from the truth. Travelling alone gets lonely after a while. Plus I miss my bed.
See you soon New Zealand.